12.30.2010

Smog hates rain

Rain changes our environment and makes the day-after weather awesome. Showers make people feel cleansed so I can imagine how amazing the earth must feel when it gets a good beating. Go to vantage points after a heavy rain...always. Then...try to save what the air smells like.  


Today LA showed me the sickest and most pristine view I have ever seen of the heart of Southern California. It was apparent today when I viewed Long Beach all the way from the Getty Museum. Not only that, but the Santa Monica, Santa Anita, San Gabriel and San Bernardino snow capped mountains that were concavely punctuated by the geography of the gleaming Pacific. This scene created a surreal biodome of the bustling city amid the diverse topography of the region. A city sandwiched between snowy mountains and the largest ocean. Sexy.


I wish I had a better camera...this blog does not help much either. Nevertheless, go and see it for yourself :) 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment